Friday, August 04, 2006

I am in love

After the pains of dealing with red tape and delays, I finally got my new phone delivered this morning. That has been the highlight of my day and has got me super excited. I love gadgets, and discovering the features. Somehow I just can't get my impatient mind to sit and read through a whole book of instructions .. so just discovering it by trial and error. .which probably takes longer than if I just read the manual in the first place.

A large part of the excitement is that, for the first time I have one of the latest phones in the market. I've never been able to get myself to shell out the premium to buy the 'in phones'. So when I saw all these new cool phones being given free with the connection, I went overboard and got the newest kid on the block - drumroll to the new Nokia N73.

A day is too early to judge, but it seems to be an awesome phone. Has a great camera (the same people who make the Sony camera lens) - which good, since now I can take lots of pictures for the blog. The software to synchronize with the PC is excellent (as opposed to some others that I've seen which have too many options and are in effect pretty useless). The phone has the trademark Nokia easy to use features.

So far so good. I've heard that after a while the Nseries phones tend to hang and give trouble. Fingers crossed. And till then shall listen to my favourite songs everytime the phone rings .. vive la mp3 ringtones!

No comments: